In recent years we have witnessed a boom in online videos, which have since become one of the “favorite” user formats and, in return, from different social platforms.
The benefits of editing videos by yourself?
Your readers may know you better! On images and text, it is not always easy to reveal emotions and how you really are.
• It is easy to make them and with today’s technologies, and it is not necessary to have the most advanced tools, just a computer or even a smartphone.
• Save time! In two minutes of video you can communicate a lot, it’s true maybe at the beginning it won’t be ideal, but it will be real and if it concerns your videos you can identify the elements to improve.
• It doesn’t cost much! Once it was necessary to have professional equipment to make a good video, today it costs much less and is available to everyone.
Now, do you want to know what an editor can help you easily edit videos? Well. In this article, I would like to recommend a free online program named FlexClip and I’ll explain how to create a video with it.
FlexClip is a free online editing platform, which can be used to create personalized videos, following the registration of an account. You will find that it combines an extremely intuitive user interface with a set of functions at an advanced level. In short, FlexClip is the ideal solution for editing videos by cutting, trimming, adding soundtracks, logo and animated captions. It also includes a wide range of predefined templates to create fashion promo, fitness AD, marketing tutorial, birthday invitation, etc.
Steps to Use FlexClip:
• Upload your video from the library
• Trim the video to make the video combination more smoothly
• Add caption text, record voiceover, select music to your videos and make the video more attractive
• Share your videos on all Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Email, YouTube and WhatsApp.)
Advantages of using FlexClip to edit videos:
- It has a wide variety of templates and themes.
- You can trim and cut videos quickly.
- Easily sort out the timeline of the video, as it has storyboard features.
- You have the possibility to add colored borders to your videos.
- Add text, music or even your own voice to your videos in a simple way.
- It offers common aspect ratio options for your video, such as 16:9, 9:16 and 1:1 aspect ratio.
- Create videos in high resolution.
Would you like more advice on other excellent video editors to use? In that case, you can take a look at the platforms listed in the next lines:
iMovie: It is the application “par excellence” for editing video on macOS. It also combines a highly intuitive user interface with a rich set of advanced features and special effects. You have the ability to edit videos, apply special effects and even make Hollywood-style trailers with disarming ease. If you are interested, know that a mobile version compatible with iPhone and iPad has also been created.
Kapwing: Kapwing is an online service that, without any registration, allows you to edit videos, place them side by side, rotate them, cut them and add them to the effects or background music. Its only limitations are the impossibility of adding a piece of background music to the videos generated and the presence of a watermark on the output videos, which can however be removed by paying $ 6 per video or by subscribing to a $ 20 / month subscription.
Magisto: It is equipped with an Artificial Intelligence system that helps optimize our productions. Through editing styles, it is possible to use the theme best suited to the content and mood of our video (real estate introduction, tech review, travel note, etc.), use the suggested music or add our own. At last, we can export the content in a format already optimized for social media.